Monday, January 21, 2008

Hail and Welcome!

Sarah and I have been pagans for a long, long time, but we've both been writers our whole lives. What better way to combine our passions than with a blog on spirituality? The wintertime is a dream-time, and the perfect time to begin a journal of reflections, musings, and spontaneous declarations of the beauty of It All. First, a little bit about myself (I will leave Sarah to tell you about herself ;D).

I am a neo-pagan of an eclectic and wandering path. I am still discovering, as we all are, new gods and goddesses, ways of worship, and sacred acts that resonate with me, and I have found that these things change in accordance with my personal growth and challenges. My faith is strong and my beliefs are fluid, changing and growing as I do to reflect my expanded consciousness and (hopefully) wisdom. I am a Taurus, and I can get pretty excited about things, not to mention passionate, so expect intense entries about the sheer awesomeness of the universe and its mysteries from me.

In addition to all that, I am a writer, screenwriter, video artist, director, musician, visual artist, and performance artist. Essentially, I am an artist, and I consider each act of creation an act of worship. I am also a media study student at the University at Buffalo, a sister, daughter, lover, friend, and witch. Besides publishing many novels and making many movies, I would like to open a coffee shop/juice bar some day in my hometown :)

I hope that what you find in this blog will help and inspire you along your own spiritual path, no matter what creed!

Brightest Blessings,
Madeline

No comments: