Thursday, March 6, 2008

Merry Ye Meet~

Madeline started off this blog with a bang... and here I come, a few posts in - ever forgetful, notes spilling out of folders, mis-matched socks. Late. ;p

My name is Sarah~ I have been a Pagan for eight years - but you know how it goes! "Born a Pagan," right? ;) I was Pagan for so long that I didn't even think there *was* a word for it. Then, when I was fifteen, I was proven wrong. There were more people in the world like me~ It was a comforting thought.

I believe in the wind in the trees and the firm rock beneath our feet - in the yipping of puppies, meowing of kittens and that very insistent nicker from horses when they *know* you have a treat on you (somewhere). My creeds are kindness and compassion, and my divinity is a Great Mother who watches over us all~ (I also deeply love Ganesh - I consider him like a Guardian Angel... with a trunk. XD)

Strangely enough, I have been blogging since I was fifteen - so when my best friend brought up the idea of doing a joint one... on spirituality... it seemed to have come full circle~

I look forward to spilling my thoughts of glitter and gold, here~ Stars and fields and the first hints of spring fill my senses, now - I would love to put them into words. So I shall. :)

Much love and light,
~Sarah

No comments: